House cleaning you can trust
We are focused on quality, which means attention to detail, and that takes time. Other companies may get in and out quicker, so it depends on what you are looking for.
We usually work in teams of two MOP STARS, and the fee depends on the size of your home and what you would like done.
One-time deep cleans:
- Move-in and move-out
- Getting a home ready to sell
- Spring cleaning
- Getting ready for guests
- Getting ready for a party
- The day after the party!
Recurring client service:
For a recurring service, the first-time clean is usually about twice the time we will need for your recurring service. With an initial deep clean we are able to keep your home up to that deep clean standard each time.
This is a general list of what our deep clean includes, but of course we will create a plan specific to your needs.
What we do
- Air duct vents
- Appliances (inside oven and refrigerator, if requested)
- Bathrooms hard water deposits
- Blinds (if requested, and we do not clean fabric or vertical blinds)
- Ceiling fans – clean the light fixture and fan blades
- Cupboards, cabinets and drawers (inside and outside, if the home is vacant)
- Doors – both sides, handles and the frames and tracks.
- Electrical outlets
- Faucets and fixtures
- Floors – Vacuum carpets, vacuum hard floors then wet mop with microfiber mop pads.
- Glass doors (both sides)
- Light fixtures
- Light switches
- Range hood
- Stairways and bannisters
- Stove grates and drip pans
- Washer and dryer outside and inside
- Window sills
- Window tracks