We are proud members of AAMD (Apartment Association of Metro Denver) and have the necessary insurance to meet compliance requirements for professional apartment cleaning services.
Whether it is common areas, turnover cleans, or special projects, we have an apartment cleaning plan that suits your needs.
If you are evaluating your janitorial needs, please give us a call, and we will come out and walk the property with you and give you an estimate.
Join the list of companies who trust MOP STARS for apartment cleaning:
For COMMON AREAS, we can take care of the following:
- Walking the grounds for trash
- Vacuuming hallways
- Dumpster areas
- Laundry rooms
- Coffee stations
- Leasing office
- Dog stations
- Pool area
For TURNOVER cleans, here is a general list of what we do:
- Air duct vents
- Appliances (inside oven and refrigerator if requested)
- Bathrooms, hard water deposits
- Blinds (if requested, and we do not clean fabric or vertical blinds)
- Ceiling fans – clean the light fixture and fan blades
- Cupboards, cabinets and drawers (inside and outside, if the home is vacant)
- Doors – both sides, handles and the frames and tracks
- Electrical outlets
- Faucets and fixtures
- Floors – Vacuum carpets, vacuum hard floors then wet mop with microfiber mop pads
- Glass doors (both sides)
- Light fixtures
- Light switches
- Range hood
- Stairways and bannisters
- Stove grates and drip pans
- Washer and dryer outside and inside
- Window sills
- Window tracks
We may want to rotate in deep clean items throughout the year.
Let’s discuss a cleaning plan that works for you and your property.